Have You Got The Moves To Engage Your Blog Readers?
If you do, publish a post about it and besides impressing your readers with the techniques and strategies you put into building your blogs success, you’ll also have a chance to win some really cool prizes!
Alex Cristache of Blogsessive is hosting his very first group writing project and is offering a prize with a branding twist: it’s basically everything you need design wise to build a powerful online brand. And yours truly is in the jury!
On to the Rules
- Your post must be new.
- To be valid, you must include the a specific paragraph mentioning the sponsors.
- Recommended: link back to the announcement post.
- To submit your entry, use Blogsessive’s contact form. Choose ‘Group Writing Project’ in the subject, fill in your name, email address and use the Website field for your , entry’s permalink. Give a short description about yourself in the Message field.
I imagine some of you might have a problem with linking to the sponsors, but Alex got some really cool prizes from those two sponsors for you and we should be supportive. To improve my argument here’s the prize list:
- One identity package – logo, business card and letterhead design – by Alex
- One “Personal licence” for the Edge premium WordPress theme, created by Blog Design Studio
- 500 business cards printed using your newly won design by U Printing
All these goodies will go to the contest winner. Also, there will be 2 consolation prizes, each of 250 business cards by the same U Printing.
Deadline: September 30, midnight
To find out more about this group writing project, read Alex’s announcement entry.
Good luck everyone!